Originally a family-owned business, PFE International Limited was
established in 1963. Over the years PFE gained a reputation for the
innovative design and development of market leading mailing and paper
handling solutions, further strengthened by efficient in-house
PFE was acquired by Neopost SA in March 2008 and subsequently has
been renamed Neopost Technologies Limited (NTL). We offer various
products within the Document Solutions sector which include Folder
Inserting machines and Pressure Seal products. We have a dynamic
Research and Development team who are constantly producing cutting edge
Folding and Inserting solutions that enhance Mailroom productivity and
The Neopost Group, with headquarters in France, has direct
operations in more than 13 countries, with products sold and
distributed in over 90 countries, including the five largest global
markets. Founded in the 1920's, it is the number one producer of
mailing and shipping products in Europe, the second largest in the
The Group sells mailing, document and logistics systems, and provides
customized mail processing solutions covering both letters and parcels
to a wide range of customers in the corporate, public and professional
sectors. Neopost offers the most advanced solutions for online or
off-line postage, large volume mail inserting, occasional parcel
delivery and logistics management and traceability.
To design, develop, manufacture and support state of the art,
world leading, Document Systems and Solutions.
We will achieve this by:
• Providing innovative products that enhance the productivity and
efficiency of our customers’ mailing operations..
• Ensuring our products are price competitive and deliver profitability
to our shareholders and customers.
• Continually improving our quality management system and setting new
standards in delivered product quality and support.
• Building strong mutually beneficial customer/supplier partnerships.
• Working as a team to a common goal.
• Involving and developing the entire team, recognising and rewarding
their contribution to the team’s success.
• Maintaining the highest levels of honesty and integrity in all
aspects of our business.
• Delivering environmentally sustainable solutions.
• Preserving and enhancing the safety and health of people and the
quality of the environment.
The R&D team at Neopost Technologies Loughton is a dynamic and agile group that can boast significant experience in the paper handling industry. This is not to say we have no new ideas!! We keep it fresh by constantly challenging the established methods and seeking better ways of doing things.
& DS-180 (4 pages) - pdf and indesign sources